Friday, January 7, 2011

Beautiful Winter Day!

Today was really gorgeous out. I think it got up to like 70 degrees fahrenheit. It made me happy, the sun always makes me happy. That's why I love Dallas, if you don't like the sun, you certainly don't want to live here. I got to meet up for coffee with a friend today, and that was great. We don't get to spend a lot of time together. Today was just one of those REALLY good days, where everything just works out the way that it's supposed to. I had to go up to my college and get my books and supplies for the upcoming semester. Even that went well, which was quite surprising because I usually have some sort of problem when dealing with financial aid and student loans and what not. This might be silly to mention, but I bought two reams of paper for typing out notes and stuff for school, but they aren't just regular paper! I got pink paper and blue paper and it made me happy lol. So, I'll be able to have pink and blue notes yay! Hey I gotta make school interesting somehow. I told my husband "hi i'm Elle Woods, nice to meet you!" Probably silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment